Design Your Career
Learn more about yourself, what type of work inspires you, and plan your next move towards an exciting future!
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about what makes a career fulfilling
- Discover your Passions and what you love to do
- Determine your strengths and what skills you need to develop to achieve your goals
- Get introduced to effective tools and ways on how to make a career decision
- Learn How to craft an inspiring vision along with S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Determine the internal obstacles that are standing in your way of moving forward and learn ways of how to begin to overcome them
What to expect from this course:
- Permanent and unlimited access to all videos and workbooks
- Informative and empowering videos
- Actionable advice that you can immediately implement in your life
- Research-based workbooks for each topic that include brief explanations and thought-provoking, effective tools and exercises to help you gain clarity and move forward in realizing your ideas and aspirations
Who is this course for?
- You should take this course if you feel stuck in your career and aren’t sure where to go next
- You should take this course if you don’t know your true calling or purpose in life
- You should take this course if you aren’t inspired by your work
- You should take this course if you feel like you’re not expressing your full potential and capabilities
- You should take this course if you feel you having more than one career path option and cannot make a decision
- You should take this course if you are still in high school or university and do not know which major to pursue and career path to work towards
- You should take this course if you wish to be an entrepreneur or open a side business but not sure what to type of business to venture in that will align with your passions and skills
Save time and money! Start a plan for your future, or determine if you are on the right path. Don’t wait any longer! Get the tools you need in order to make important decisions about what path in life is the best for you right now. Not only can you help yourself navigate through change, you can help others with this information as well.
Loubna kickstarted her career by working in a financial institution and later in the banking sector in the credit department as the head of retail loans. After experiencing dissatisfaction and lack of purpose in her job, she decided to quit 3 years later and embark on her journey of self-discovery and career direction. She explored different business ideas and projects from starting up an event management company (Eventasia ltd) , to co-founding an NGO (KEMs-Kids Education Matters), to almost opening a talent academy, and finally venturing into a retail business. Throughout this phase of experimentation and with considerable reflection, she realized that she has the passion for self-development and helping people bring out the best in them.
The struggle of finding the right career, made her become aware of the gap in the educational system and the lack of encouragement for young kids especially when it comes to thinking outside the box, self-discovery, and doing what they love. Lack of self-knowledge leads to poor career decisions which is why more than 80% of working people (If you ask them) say that they are unhappy in their job or line of business. Knowing and experiencing this herself, she decided to be part of the solution to this problem.
Loubna holds a diploma in solution focused coaching from Erickson International and an Associate Certified Coach Accreditation (ACC) from ICF ( International coach federation)
In 2019, Loubna developed her signature program “Mind Mapping your Career” and her first client was The American University of Beirut (AUB). She worked with the students in business school to help them figure out what they wanted to do post-graduation.
Her mission is to spread awareness about the importance of consciously designing our career life and support people in the process of identifying their VALUES, STRENGTHS, & PURPOSE, and align them with the opportunities available.