Presentation & Speaking Skills
At work, or in life in general, we are often required to present our ideas, solutions or services to colleagues, clients or the public audience. Making presentations to co-workers or senior to C-level managers, delivering client sales pitches, giving a speech for an audience or taking part in a formal meeting can all be stressful experience causing anxiety and worrying even when you are confident in your material.
This is what you will learn in this course:
- Purpose and outcome of your presentation or speech
- Difference between boring and interesting speakers
- Knowing your audience
- Outline and structure of your presentation / speech
- Body language and voice habits
- Using PowerPoint properly
- The power of humor and asking questions to engage your audience
- The power of stories
- Camera confidence
Open or print the materials for this lesson and start with the first topics below.