Unlock your leadership power with
7 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Program
The program equips participants with a robust and practical framework to formulate, develop and execute strategic plans by providing you with a thorough understanding of all the elements making up a successful strategy. We will guide you through the different steps to design a strategy, translate it into a set of strategic initiatives, and monitor its execution by applying key performance indicators and balanced scorecards. By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply the seven steps required to formulate and execute a strategy.
- Conduct macro and micro environment analysis using SWOT techniques and Porter’s five market forces analysis.
- Consider and apply the various strategic choices including Blue Ocean Strategies. Apply project management practices to implement a course of action.
- Design key performance indicators to measure a strategy’s key result areas.
- Learn how to use the balanced scorecard to monitor results and follow up on the successful implementation of a strategy.
- Apply all learnings to a hypothetical organization of your choice.
- Get an international certificate from Maxwell Leadership.
- Strategy vs. plan
- The seven steps of strategic management
- Strategy formulation and strategy execution
- Benefits of strategic management
- Reasons for strategy failure
- Strategy and organizational planning: the PARC framework
- Elements of the macro environment
- The micro environment: Porter’s five market forces
- The 5Cs of strategic analysis
- Conducting the SWOT analysis – PEDESTL
- The dos and don’ts of SWOT analysis
- The balanced scorecard: a useful strategy tool
- The 3 primary goals of a competitive strategy
- Types of strategy choices
- Strategy choice and market structure
- Application of Porter’s generic choices
- The Blue Ocean Strategy choices
- Goals, Objectives, KPIs, and Targets
- Revisiting the balanced scorecards
- Turning KPIs into SMART objectives
- Moving from vision and mission to initiatives and actions plans
- Initiatives vs. activities
- The critical success factors of a performance management system
- Obstacles to effective
- Participants presentations and feedback strategy execution
- Mastery: Destination – Money – Time – Delivery
- Niche: USP – Leads – Conversion – Revenue – Loyalty – Margins
- Leverage: People & Education – Delivery & Distribution – Testing & Measuring – Systems & Technology
- Team: Recruitment – Environment – Leadership & Management – The 7 Keys to Winning Teams
- Synergy: A commercial, profitable enterprise that works with you
- Results: Growth – Investments